At Balance we think that sharing knowledge and collaborating as an industry is a good thing, and that’s why we are members of the 2020 group of accountants. This well-respected organisation now includes hundreds of accountancy firms nationwide, all working together to help UK businesses use effective accounting and insightful financial management to help maximise their profitability.
At Balance we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and with this in mind we have teamed up with Freeagent and Xero software providers to provide our clients with modern cloud based computer accounting packages. We believe that cloud based accountancy packages are the future and we have chosen Freeagent and Xero because they provide the best match with our clients’ needs.
Five ways cloud software benefits your business
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- Worry-free maintenance means you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.